Monday, March 22, 2004

Monday Blues

Morning Miss,

Back to the grindstone for another week!

How dull it seems, all od a sudden, as we head into another long winter, and nothing but the same, over and over again.

Thank goodness I wasn't 'affected' this weekend, imagine how much worse it could seem!

My little jaunt last night was direct and to the point, and I was home by 8.30.

How are you today?

xT


I'm well.

Actually, I'm not. I must have slept funny Friday night and I've had a sore shoulder, since. And I think yesterday laying on the couch for most of the afternoon, as I did, didn't help. Today I have a killer of a headache. I pushed in a couple of spots on my shoulder until I found the spot. A shooting pain went up into the back of my head, kind of in fingers, as if my head had been cupped in the palm of the hand of pain. I think I may need a little manipulation. Not that I'm trying to keep up with Mark.

It's much nicer when people just say I'm well, hey?

I should have got Manny to massage it for me last night, amongst other things. He was pretty much to the point and then home with him. I got myself some sushi on the way. Lovely. He even got himself over to my place unaided. More Lovely.

Winter in Melbourne is beautiful. Lovely sunny days with blue skies. Okay, so the Celsius isn't up to much and the wind can be a little bitey. Perhaps, we could get you a plastic bubble to move about in. Then it would be lovely, hey?

christian


Aren't I already in a bubble?

I'm sad i missed the lovely Manny ☹

Tom


No doll. This would be a clear plastic raincoat that would button at the ankles, wrists and neck. Of course, the earmuffs and hood would be made out of yak wool, for your hypothermatic (my spell checker wanted to change this to hypodermic. Naughty spell checker) pleasure.

And you only missed Manny by a short time too.

christian


are u at home today Miss?

Tom


Am I at home, doll?

christian


I wondered if you were at work today, that's all.

Impatient me!

Can I stay at your place tomorrow night? Got an early start Wednesday.

I'm going tot he Laird trivia night tomorrow night - 8.30pm.

Wanna come? Apparently there's a prize!

Tom


Sure you can stay tomorrow night

You know, I should stop being a boring fart and be coerced, a trivia night would be fun.

But I did promise myself that I'd stay home this week, having been out every night last week, before I drop out of the study stratosphere.

christian


Miss we're smart! We could win!

C'mon it could be a gas!

A cute wogboy named fabio is going to be there!

Tom


A cute wog boy - you don't play fair at all!

(Although, I'd prefer Nick, or Tony, or Angelo, just quietly)

christian


oh so would I believe me!

http://www.gaydar.com.au/dubrovnik

Tom


Tell me Tony will be there and I'll be at your side panting. (mouth breathing till close)

I KNOW IT, I KNOW IT! YES! Another piece of pie. Woo-Hoo!

(Love a good hairy pie!) (Got no choice really)

christian


Tim and Tony ARE coming actually ☺

Tom


Tell me Tony is going to be there sans Tim!

christian


Although... evil grin

christian


Actually, Tim just emailed me to cancel

Tom


I’m going to bed, to dream about Tony slipping his jocks off, slowly with a smile.

christian


Nite

Tom


No comments: