Tuesday, March 16, 2004

Who Is This Boy... Having Tests... And Hairy Cracks

Out drinking on a Monday night?!

That's barely respectable for a step-grandmother! And who is this boy, the writer of whom you texted late last night?

Tell me Miss, tell me all!

xTom

Oooh and I hope you aint hungover!


Oh, I'm a little foggy granny dear. (Two panadol down) (Why didn't I take those Mersyndol before I left home?)

Yes, staggering up Smith Street on a Monday night at midnight, is not a good thing. Whoosh, whoosh.

Nothing to report on the boy front. Just a nice, intelligent, funny, charming, interesting conversationalist, who is cute, who writes plays and who lives in Smith Street too. So nothing of much interest there, as you can see.

(Although, he did invite me to his yum-cha birthday in a few weeks)

Big smile.

christian

PS. I will be going to Silvia's birthday Saturday night.


Mark called me to tell me he has appendicitis, the beginnings of rheumatoid arthritis, that his blood pressure was very high and he is being checked for kidney damage as he shouldn’t have been taking his blood pressure tablets with his arthritis tablets.

I was upset about this all day. You know when that gnawing starts in the pit of your stomach.

Stella told me this morning that she told Adam that he had a hairy crack. I told her that he is supposed to, he's a boy after all. I'd never thought about Adam's crack before, but I'm sure it would be all right, he’s a nice looking boy. Girls shouldn’t encourage gay boys to think about their husbands in such a way. 


No comments: