Saturday, March 06, 2004

Down Phillip Island with Tom

I went down to Phillip Island with Tom. We zoomed down with the sunroof open, with the sun shining through. So much so, that Fred, the dog, got down into the foot well to escape its rays. We had to pass six cars at a time as we got closer to the island as the dumb fucks all cluttered together doing 80ks, seemingly happily. I hate that. When I say to myself, don’t make me pass all of you at once, I know that’s exactly what I have to do.

We went straight to the beach as soon as we got there and walked along the water. It was nice. 

We ate pizza from the main street, and drank beer and watched the St.Kilda (Tom's team) vs. Essendon (my team) match, the semi-final of the Wizard cup. Unfortunately, St.Kilda won.

I got a message on my phone, Dolly Parton singing, Baby I’m on fire. (from Manny) It made me smile. Paul even commented, as he watched me listening to the message.

Too cute, by half," Tom said.

"Isn't it," I said.


No comments: