Tuesday, March 09, 2004

Manny is Nice

And Manny is nice too... Inside and out...all of him.

The rest of him pretty much matches what you see. I couldn't name a bad bit.

YUMMO, indeedie!

VERY BIG SMILE!

We fell asleep in each other's arms watching The Mummy Returns on Sunday night. We even woke up at the same time... and hugged and gazed at each other.

He's really so easy to be with. We just chill and hang out. No stress.

He now says... blah, blah, blah, since you're not my boyfriend... (cute laugh) even though you are. (I suppose I kind of like it, even if I didn't really want to be back there so soon. Oh well.)

I may have been steered down the monogamous road unwittingly, but I don't care, really. For now. Maybe I won't care... ever. It's just kind of happened that way.

Christian


I think YOU think too much about monogamy and stuff like that – forget about labels, I say, just let it be what it is...

love ya

Tom


True. And I am. Mostly I just like it, no over processing. It is what it is. In fact, it's me saying that to Manny mostly – lets not try and call it something.

I just get the feeling, maybe it's just perception, that he wouldn't be too pleased if I had sex with someone else now. As I don't really want to, I don't worry about it. But am I allowing something to be created that may come back and bite me one day? I don't know, and right now I'm not thinking about it.

Christian


This is not thinking about it??

Try harder ☺

Let it be what it will, Manny's 'perceptions' are not really within your control...

And Christian, I KNOW you, and I don't think you *do* want to have sex with someone else, so what's the problem?

I think going out with someone who was sexually compulsive has overblown the importance of all this for you ☺

I don't *think* I'm projecting there...own it if it fits, throw it away if it doesn't.

I've been really good today – I've turned down TWO boys (different) in monogamous relationships...

http://www.gaydar.com.au/niceguy

who I had a drink with on Sunday night..

and

http://www.gaydar.com.au/adude

who happens to be the BF of Dave, a guy I did a couple of times last year...

I think it's getting time for ME to have a boyfriend, you know.

It's not that I'm tired of being single, not at all actually (evil giggle), but I *would* like someone to look at me, see me, and say to me "yes I will settle for you, WITH you".

That would be nice.

Oh yes, someone I could feel the same way for of course!

It was really good how it happened with Anthony Orontello. The thought, the idea, hadn't entered my head, and when he said it all, everything inside me just said YES.

And monogamy, polygamy, none of it was even an issue (hehehe not that we had time)

It was that easy.

I want that again.

Wish it for me?

Love ya

Tom


I do wish it for you. BIG WISHES!

It's funny you talk about Anthony, as, for some reason, I don't know why, he has been in my head today.

Funny hey?

christian


yeah funny

but not at all sad, which is nice ☺

it's our "falling in love" anniversary now that I think of it, mardi gras and all... its nice to smile about it ☺

Tom


No comments: