Tuesday, December 21, 2004

2005, Already. Fuck Me. What Was That 2ky Bug, Thingy?

Didn't go in, my boss feels very sorry for me!
Maybe, I could take a teeny joke, but I wouldn’t risk it!
Hope your day is good J
Tom


(Hum as you read) happy birthday to you. happy birthday to you. happy birthday dear Tommy. Happy birthday to you.
christian


thankds J
Tom


Mark and Luke
11.11


Hi Fletchy
Beewdy full day... full of beeudees...
meedee


Helloy... I'm naughty not writing more in my email, aren't I? But I was having a mad 5 minutes at 11.11 and just squeezed that much in.
It is indeed a beautiful day, too nice to be here and too nice to be wasted on half the pratts in the world. Oh no, naughty Christian that's not the spirit, hey? Lovely world, lovely people. Lovely. Lovely. Every where.
I'm off to get my hair cut for the xmas season this arvo, so that will be good. No more muck in the hair to style it just so, to make it half-way decent for the holiday season. He, he.
So I'll be lovely come Friday when I see you. I guess it'll be Friday, but Jill wants me to go to her house for chrissy drinks that night. I'm still not decided.
What do you want for xmas?
christian


listen here you little bitch!
Mr Fletcher, Mr Christian, Christian Fletcher, Christian of Christians etc,
Oooow! Thwack again, where did that come from, ouch-owouwow!
There, your mark was felt.
Yes well, it is true I haven't written you a sausage. What is there to say? That Me and Stephan went to the garden yesty to make our hedgehog fences and that it snowed and was all white and wintry? That the neighbours have plowed and cleared their bit of land and that we are the only remaining hippies in the garden colony? That we had a lovely Yulish brunch for our hetero, lesbo, homo (who? name one!) friends with the fire and muncheables and people stayed until 9pm? That everyone seems to be pregnant?
No no no. Or that yesty I caved in completely and told Uli that I DIDN'T want to break up and please let's not (spineless worm but it's within the rules...) and that he's gunna 'think about it' when he's away in Sth America (always Sth America, curses!) so we know what that means and that he thinks maybe he needs a harem (maybean HIV test would be a good start Uli, for now thyself) and that maybe he doesn't love me enough... Am I some kind of sucker?
We had a lovely week last week with Uli snuggling up to me to sleep and bringing me food and washing my socks and coming in to sit on me bed, so in a way, why spoil it, but in a way, surely this is what we want, this IS a relationship and just as breaking up could well be the next logical step, so might just loosening up and being special to each other (like you and Peter maybe). So I hang my head in shame.
But you, you're tops! Often I am already moved into X St with a I'm NOT moving look on me face and piles of books and barricades of German-Dubbo things piled up the stairs and crowed impossibly in that room. Other times it's back with a garden and a flatmate and a quick tram to Fitzroy.  Often I think – they'll be off-drugs reptiles by the time I get there and all the fun will be gone, and other times I think, what am I missing, this easy-going, friendship-filled life where we appreciate each other and have fun - opposing all those bitches who we don`t (at THAT moment of time) like.  How do you see it?  So I must plan on getting back some time.  You however are just tops in how we can understand eachother.
Fuck, gotta go as school is being locked up!
So, up yours baby and lots of good sex for Xmas.
Gales


How lovely to hear from you.
And who was the little miss complainer? Silence, I don’t know what I’ve done. Sheesh! Swing your other face around, doll!
I’m fine, thank you very much.
It’s been hot here, devilishly so. Unrelenting blue skies, as far as the eye can see. Nary a cloud to be seen. Just a hot molten ball, blazing in the sky. It’s been freakishly humid, makes one think of Blanch du Bios, sitting outside with a gin, as one brushes oneself with a cloth. Perhaps a fan, swish, swish. Everybody is tanned and glowing, the world is healthy again, look at it shine.
Too hot for sex! Well, nearly. Nothing like a naked Greek boy to slide around on top of ya, to get you in the mood. What would you do, a boys-own party with all the treats (Already paid for and waiting to be delivered) or the fireworks in Fed Square?
But enough about me.
You know, the break-up-not break up, it’s an easy one to fix. What were the reasons you broke up in the first place? Write them down. And then honestly answer, which of those reasons have changed? Has anything changed? Are the reasons you broke up now invalid? (Of course, I’m famous for my break-ups, so what do I know?) But if you broke up because you were unhappy? How long do you actually want to feel unhappy? Nobody said it was easy, you certainly do have to have a spine to get past the hurt and the fear. But hurt and fear are a bad reason to stay together.
But now I’ve got pot, so I don’t care. He. He. Do what you like.
2005, already. Fuck me. What was that 2KY Bug, thingy? The world was going to stop, as we knew it. (And now war in Iraq) How long ago does that seem?
D, Julien and Shane went shopping at South Land and some young, male shopper snarled, Fucking Poofters. Ah, the lovely southern suburbs, lower socioeconomic s by the sea, you can smell it, you know, as you approach.
And the world still hasn’t ended, despite George Bush’s (and Blair and Howard’s) best efforts. We’re into the sixth year of the 2000’s, how did that happen? The new liberal party leader in Western Australia said he’d repeal gay laws in Western Australia, if he got in. (The Liberal party quickly distanced itself saying they were not the party’s views, but still)
Life’s far too short to put up with bullshit. There are good things out there, we just have to be brave.
That’s not to say you can’t get back together again with some you have split up from. It is hard, so you need to be sure; otherwise, you’re just going to go through this again. Do you want to go through it again?
Joint?
christian


Tom
New Year
Manny wants me to go to the fireworks in fed Square, with his ex-boyfriend and his new partner. How appealing does that sound?
But I have purchased all my goodies for the occasion, no matter what I do. He, he.
christian

No comments: