Friday, December 31, 2004

See What Happens When The Fat Chick Belly-Flops Into The Ocean

Happy Xmas little Josh moo.
Did I say that all ready? I believe not. No deck the halls, no silver star on top of the tree (although, I can't remember now for the life of me why) no reindeer or slays. No kissing under the mistletoe. How remiss!
And now all the dinners, lunches and what not are done with. I have to admit that I toddled home a couple of times drunk as...
My mother served a chicken leg, a potato and some beans for xmas lunch and she didn't seem to see that there was any problem, at all. I said to her that it was all a bit light on for dinner, not to mention Xmas lunch. She said that was all she had.
But it’s all over now for another year. Yeah!
Did Santa bring you good stuff? No, of course not. We’re over 30 now, huh?
I guess you are in Spain by now. Some how I think your life seems so much more exciting than mine, despite any nasty personal business. Espanola for New Year, how fantastic. (you know I want you to bring me back something called Carlos) All them Latin boys going off at the stroke of midnight! Does make me mouth fair water at the thought.
And where am I going? West Melbourne. Doesn't quite have the same cosmopolitan ring (no, I’m not getting onto licking Spanish boys arses) to it, now does it. But I am loaded up with party tricks, even if I am driving myself.
And I’m out of God’s herb, wouldn’t you know it. Not a chance until after New Year, apparently. How could this happen, I ask you? Although, it is probably a good thing, as I have spent the last week, shall we say, some what comatose.
And I’ve got to front up at an old girlfriend’s lunch Jill 2nd. Good luck I say to myself right about now.
And another year slips away. All over gone. Not a mention of annas horribilis, not from me, anyway. 2005! Fuck me! Tomorrow! Streamers. Fireworks. Auld Langsyne. Falling down, quite possibly. (Not me, of course. But maybe you) And then it also will be over for another year. We are in our 6th year of 2000. Does that make you feel old?
And another year and a half for you? Over there in duty-bound land. Lovely!
Big moo Christian


Big Moo, Christian
I think I WILL come home say June next year. Throw out the flatmates for me and we can shack up for a week or two.
Shane??? So we like her? Hard to keep up.
I’m in a sauna. Quite popular – me that is. I’m blowing one for Tom and I’ll blow one for you. What’s that in Catalan again¿ But, I wanna say, Happy New Moo big Moo and a big one too.
Shall be thinking of you but am getting bad looks.
Have a real bad back which is a drag – old age Hombre, old age.
Having an OK time – sunny and not been robbed yet.
One year and a half – fuckin can’t wait.
From tapas city and 4squiin and a half,
Galey Moo


Gales
I can’t imagine you with a bad back, you just don’t seem the bad back type, such a young slip of a thing and all. I can see those Enrique’s and Jose’s have been good then.
Yes, yes, happy, happy new year. It looks as though I’ll be doing it solo this year, which can only mean that there is a nice boy out there waiting to taste my delights. I hope so, anyway.
May be without Tom, even, who has been sick for a couple of weeks with the cold that just about everyone has had. Although, her restorative powers when the D word is mentioned are quite phenomenal!
But I’ll be with all me old girlfriends – that’s the boy-type girlfriend, you understand. Not to be confused with the girl-type girlfriends, who I will apparently, at this stage, be spending my Jill 02nd with. Maybe? Depending how many times Nick wants to do it over the weekend? – No, you haven’t missed anything. Nick is the twenty nine year old Italian I’m going to meet at the party tonight. Nick fantasy-boy Orretti. My height, dark cropped hair, green eyes, filthy mind, a killer smile, a waist this big and... do you want me to describe his wanger to you?
So where are you spending New Year, young man? With Jen and her criminal hubby?
I must say how lovely it was to get such a prompt reply from ya miss! And, now that I check the time, you send it about the time I was toddling off to bed.
But I think you’re making it up now. I challenge you to repeat the line where I said I liked Shane? Oh no, it’s New Year, time to cast aside all the old hurts and grievances and spread the love. I’m intending to spread the love thickly tonight. I might even give Shane a tonguey. How many D’s did I say I had? No, not enough. Truthfully, time has healed any rift – and the fact that he got the fuck out of my house – and all is forgiven. I knew it would. Time heals and all that crap. He is one of my oldest friends, after all.
So there you go.
So Happy, happy, HAPPY New Year, my little Moo. I’ll be thinking of you at the stroke of midnight – that’s my midnight and not yours, you understand – sending you all my best love and energy for the coming year.
Woo-Hoo! (Imagine a streamer hitting you right in the middle of the forehead!)
Christian

No comments: