Thursday, December 02, 2004

Tradies

I was out having a cigarette, in the morning, when I saw a group of tradies also having a cigarette on the bottom level, down the stairs.

The reason I noticed was because the cutest one seemed to be intent on staring at me. Then I noticed the bulge in his blue work pants... and he kept on staring. So I gazed at his bulge - not that I thought he could see where my eyes were, actually, looking, as he was too far away. But he kept staring and so did I. Just when I thought that it was ridiculous and all in my own head, as his two mates were looking the other way, he reached down and gave the, not inconsequential, bulge in his pants a good squeeze, all the time staring back at me.

As my nerves began to click with excitement, his friends tapped him on the shoulder and they headed back inside.


No comments: