Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Inhaling Churros

SMS. 7.37. Morning Miss. You watch Queer as Folk last nigh? – Tom
SMS. 7.50. Josh O’Grady wants me to be his and Shane’s (Gates) New Year trade. Woohoo for me! – Tom
SMS. 8.36. No I was out for dinner – Christian
SMS. 8.48. Do u think it possible Jill inhaled a few of those churros donutty things? – Rachel
SMS. 8.49. My god the woman can eat – Rachel
SMS. 8.50. A tummy tuck…? – Rachel
SMS. 8.51. Just take a look at her – Christian
SMS. 8.56. Picture it! – Christian
SMS. 8.58. Maybe the residual could be sent to Sudan – Rachel
SMS. 8.59. Damon said why a tummy tuck when she doesn’t ever take her clothes off 4 anyone? God he’s so rude! – Rachel
SMS. 9.01. Washed down the drain in big yellow clumps – Christian
SMS. 9.02 Leah lipo eh? Don’t think I won’t use that one in the future. Tee hee – Rachel
SMS. 9.02. True though – Christian
SMS. 9.05. Just looking at my beautiful Burmese, u really need a decent cat. Not a cast off with no personality. Am sure zone 3 is fine – Rachel
SMS. 9.06. Lovely…heavens I must almost be a zone 3 girl myself! – Rachel
SMS. 9.07. I LOVE a big mouth! – Rachel
SMS. 9.08. Me & my big mouth! – Christian
SMS. 9.10. Speaking of which, I resisted all temptation to attempt a stoning tho desperately wanted to! – Rachel
SMS. 9.12. Think I need to get off the couch & do something. Just can’t think what that something should be – Rachel
SMS. 9.13. I’m partial to a big mouth myself! – Christian
SMS. 9.13. Honestly, have u no work 2 do? – Rachel
SMS. 9.14. Just walked into work? – Rachel
SMS. 9.15. Just walked into work – Christian
SMS. 9.16. Still on the couch myself…yawn! Have a nice day sweetie – Rachel
SMS. 9.17. A-ha? On time as always – Christian



Morning Miss!
Did you happen to watch Queer as Folk Monday night?
It was essential viewing – I have it on tape if you want to watch it.
And how are you this fine and lovely day?
I am having a card-making session with the kiddies of prisoners and Melbourne Assessment Prison today.
Lovely!
xT



I didn't watch it. I would love to see the tape.
I'm good, just got to work, so I guess I had better get on with it.
Enjoy your cut and paste.
Christian



Christian!
Are you doing anything tomorrow night?
If not, I was thinking we could go and visit with Perry and then go to your place and watch QAF.
Wot u reckon?
xT



Yeah, okay. Sounds good!
Christian



You're on!
I shall stay the evening!
xT


SMS. 12.54. I’m bored so I cleaned the fridge thinking of starting on the oven now. God my life is full – Rachel



Tim
You said I should talk to you about re-financing my mortgage.
Christian


SMS. 15.13. (Rachel) Go & collect some children. I’m off to the dentist – Christian
SMS. 15.21. Off to the dentist! Goody! – Christian
SMS. 15.30. Yay for you! – Tom
SMS. 15.36. Oh yes, yay fucking yay! Good thing I don’t mind the dentist, hey? – Christian



I am feeling a little nauseous.  Can't quite work out if its the thought of those donut things from last night or just the sheer effort entailed in cleaning the fridge.  Not physical... mental.  My entire 'being' fights against tasks like that... and many more besides!  I am a creature that was not intended to clean.
Also the donut episode was capped off by the tummy tuck talk and the incredulity of it all.  Man made nipples & belly buttons indeed...and all cos people are too lazy to get off their fat arses and do some exercise, that's what amazes me.  The amount of money people will spend and continue to fill their bodies with what they know is making them fat and horrible in the first place... I'm back to the donut thing again.  How did she eat that many?  I came home and all I could taste was them.  Don't think I will ever be able to go back there... altho the olives were yummy oh and the goats cheese, well maybe on a night when there are no donut eaters around!
Bored one might just go and make some mince pies... after all it’s nearly Christmas!
Rachel



How can donuts make you mentally exhausted? (Even if it is against my better judgment to get you to talk about those donuts again, you understand) But mince pies. Yum!
Just had my gums worked on. Got to go back in six weeks for another go. Leah will be pleased. (And no, she hasn't been to visit lately) The dentist laughed when I said I had an ex-girlfriend... and... um... an ex-boyfriend too, who get onto me about my teeth.
Anyway, off to my mum's for dinner now, can't chat.
Christian


SMS. 22.08. (Leah) Went to the dentist, I have gum disease, must have therapy every 6 weeks. Grrr! – Christian 

No comments: