Thursday, December 30, 2004

Aby Must be Bored and Penniless, as She is Cleaning with Gusto

Good morning, Miss. I hope you are feeling much better today.
christian

Hey
You've been up so early these last two days – you must have smoked all your pot yes?
Tom J


I wrote quite a bit in the morning. Then I lay on my bed for the afternoon and smoked pot until it ran out. Then Guido told me he couldn’t get any more. What? So, I lay back down on my bed and stared at the ceiling, feeling quite stoned, and wasted the day.


Aby must be bored and penniless, as she is cleaning with gusto and not going out. The trouble being that she is throwing all of my stuff out, which, I must admit, I find a little strange. Which, laugh, I guess, is good. You know, I never throw anything out. The universe knows that somebody has to do it. I just find it strange that when someone is doing cleanup therapy, for whatever reason, it is all of my stuff that gets cleaned up. I wouldn’t do it to someone else. But, I guess that is just me. Doesn't it kind of defeat the purpose though? Aren't you supposed to be running a "new broom" over your own life?

SMS. 17.54. Hey Guido, can I pick up? – christian

Guido called back to say he was out and didn’t expect to have any until after New Year. Grr!

New Year, I thought? New Year? What? Oh calm down, I bess that isn't so far. Really? Can't drug dealers be just a little more organised?

No comments: