Monday, December 20, 2004

Bears Tonight at the Laird

SMS. 16.05. Are you home now? – Lauri

SMS. 16.06. What time tonight? – christian

SMS. 16.07. Mum’s is next week – Lauri

SMS. 16.08. No, at work – christian

SMS. 16.09. Bears tonight at the Laird – Lauri

SMS. 16.10. Oh! Oops! – christian


So Lauri and Leroy came over before they went to the Laird. It was a nice visit, for the most part. I tested the water for Mark to come to Lauri’s mums. I didn’t think seriously that Mark would come, I just wanted to voice his desire. 

Lauri said warmly, Perhaps not, but I could tell he wasn’t totally against it. I could see he was open to the idea. I didn't love him for five years not to be able to tell that.

But Leroy said, Not while I’m there that’s for sure. He's not welcome, not welcome at all. Leroy seemed to get agitated at the very idea.

Leroy’s attitude upset me, as I’m pretty sure that Leroy and Mark haven't even met. And what has Mark ever done to Leroy? What’s Leroy got to be so adamant about? Fuck you, I thought! I just wanted Leroy to leave, after that.


No comments: