Wednesday, December 22, 2004

It Was Hot, Summer Has Arrived, Fiercely So

11.11
Me two front teeth
Mark

I went to Claypots for dinner with Kym. The food was great, if a little expensive.

It was hot, summer has arrived, fiercely so. (Is it about here that I start to whinge about the heat?) Here I am in the middle of another summer and I’m as pale as snow. And somehow, I’m fat again. I joined the gym a month ago and I haven’t been once. I’m broke and my credit card is practically maxed out. It isn’t but I’m sure you get the picture.

Tom stayed.

We watched Outback Jack.

I tried to go to bed to sleep, but The Interpreters kept writing itself in my head. (I should be doing that, instead of this) So I sat up about ten times and put the light back on to write stuff down. Then I was thinking about tomorrow and how I would type it up, so I could read it at lunch. So, I got up after midnight and re-typed the whole text. Good huh. You know I could do this, I’ve got the feeling and am at the same stage I was with plenty of things at school. I just need the pressure. So, I’ve artificially put pressure on myself by wanting six scripts, be they at a rough stage, finished by the time I go back to work on the 4th of January.


Then I’m going to send them to Milly. She’s having a hard time with her brain tumour. I think they are going to operate. Mark said she is scared. This would take her mind off it.


Rachel
The worst thing was that when I came out into the dentist’s waiting room, I was eyeing off her gorgeous wog-boy son, before I realised he was her son. Good thing he didn't see me notice the sizable bulge in his pants, I thought, as I said good-bye
christian

No comments: