Sunday, December 19, 2004

Trashy

SMS. 9.02. Trash Miss? – Tom

SMS. 09.10. Pissed & stoned until Jude and I passed out side by side. I got back into the smokers seat, eventually, Jude had to be taken home. It was all quite lovely though – christian

I should have a hangover, but I don’t


Just got another one – another Jason too, who i used to "see" while I was going out with Tom Bray.

Tom


Huh?

christian


You are aren't you?!

Tom


Not as trashy as Jude!

christian


So, last night.

Tom


It was all quite lovely. Such a gorgeous night to be enjoying Shane's deck. His house is great, you know, I could live there. And there were south side boys, St. Kilda Art nazis, but the Northside boys drove them away with water pistols and a supersoaker.

I was drinking vodka and redbulls with Jude and Jule (ian) and beer and smoking pot until I got giddy and had to have a power nap on the deck right there and then in the middle of everything. Jude and I lay side by side in bliss gazing at the stars, ignoring what all the bitches said. I got it back together, Jude had to go and lie down, before he was taken home by Jule (ian) and Dimi 😛

Jule (ien) fled early. It was to escape his temptress' of evil sisters, or straight to her speed dealer, none of us were quite sure which.

The southsiders escaped the water deluge, Jude, Mark W and Jule (ian) the main culprits. Sebastian arrived late.

D and Sebastian and I were the last to leave.

christian


sounds fantabulous

Tom


Tom will be feeling miffed at the perception of having missing out on a fun night out. He hates to miss out. He hates to miss out on anything. (Who does?) He loves to be involved in it all, have his face in, his two cents worth. So... let’s bring the topic back to him and see if he responds.


Speaking of... you were well on your way by the time I left. How are you feeling this morning? Whiskey hang-over?

christian


I'm feeling alright, still a little ill but certainly not hung over.

After you guys left the party quickly turned ugly, with Von's kids hurting each other playing dodge ball, then Von savaging Philip in front of all and mUm telling them it was time to go.

Then after Hayles and Max also fled I sat in the back with Dad and had another scotch and told him lovely things that made him cry, like he is the man I most admire is the world blah blah blah and etc

Then he told me how he used to have sex with his older brother, for years. No big deal, apparently. They had sex until they got girlfriends and then they stopped.

My eyes certainly popped out of my head at that one.

Then we all went to bed!

I wonder if D still has my pill?

Tom


Goodness!

You know, your father certainly is a lovely man. Funny, laidback, warm and endearing. One of the best.

And you know, when I say that stuff about your mum, I say it with admiration and respect. I like her for all the qualities I assign to her. I reckon I can see so much of you in her. (Or is it the other way around?)

christian


Ah the innocence of youth. In a lot of ways it's such a shame that we have to grow up – and take responsibilities for our actions. Boys are boys are boys all the generations threw.

christian


You do well to know to be very afraid of my Mum 😀

They both had a lovely day, and are singing your praises, and Jude's, the loudest of all 😀

Tom


I’m not afraid of your mum, I think she’s fantastic!

christian


Liar!

I saw you shifting nervously as she cornered you!

Was Shane's awful?

Were the St Kilda art set foul?

Did the northside boys really beat em up?

Tom


Not at all! Not for a milli-second!

I think she is interesting and interested and she has your wicked streak which I like a lot. She can corner me any time – I’m good with mothers, always have been. There are very few I can’t win over, not that I’ve ever felt that I had to win Gina over, as she is direct and engaging and “right there” which is just fine with me.

Shane's was great – but he has bought a great house with a fantastic design, deck, areas and the weather was sublime, so he's got (had) assets that are (were) better than him that work (ed) well for him.

The St. Kilda set were tres foul and yes the Northside boys really did beat them up. We cleared them off the deck quick and they retreated to down stairs. Then when they tried to come upstairs again, we got them again, until they decided to head for pastures more fitting to their station.

They were even wise enough to leave before Sebastian got there.

Mark W said the St Kilda boys were looking for a Northside pass/entry, but he wasn't at all sure that we wanted any of them.

christian


it all sounds fun i'm sorry i missed it ☹️

Tom


Apparently, the Peel has been sold and is going to be turned into apartments.

christian


Wow!

Tom


Josh

Don’t make me come to Berlin to set up your computer – I’ll be cross and you’ll get a hard slap for my trouble!

christian


(Josh) and (Mark and Luke)

Trashy is the word for the yesterday – booze and weed.

I went to Tom’s house for his birthday – have you worked mine out as yet? All the way to the outer zone. It was hot, ridiculously so. Beautiful, flawless blue sky from which the sun beat down fiercely.

Speaking of trashy...Tom was well on the way by the time I left, drinking whiskey. I wonder how he is feeling this morning? Whiskey hang-over?

Tom’s (pissed) parting words were that Shane’s (Where I was off to next) was going to be full of queens with their heads up their arses, Shane being the best of the bunch. (Ed note – Tom wasn’t going)

I got home sometime after 9pm. I told Aby that Shane’s for xmas drinks was probably going to be the sort of party that I would regret as soon as I got there. Then, after I had built it up so, I said that she could come if she wanted. She said she had to wash her hair again, or something.

But, it was all quite lovely. Such a gorgeous night to be enjoying Shane's deck. His house is great, you know, I could live there – he has bought well. It has fantastic design, deck, areas and the weather was sublime, so he's got (had) assets that are (were) better than him that work (ed) well for him. (Even a handsome boyfriend)

I was drinking vodka and redbulls with Jude and Jule (ian) and beer and smoking pot until I got giddy and had to have a power nap on the deck right there and then in the middle of everything. Jude and I lay side by side in bliss gazing at the stars, ignoring what all the bitches said. I got it back together, Jude had to go and lie down, before he was taken home by Jule and Dimi. (Dimi, 😛 ) Jule (ien) fled early. It was to escape his temptress' of evil sisters, or straight to her speed dealer, none of us were quite sure which. He’s trying hard to re-hab himself. (To be fair, I think he took himself out of harms way)

And there were south side boys, St. Kilda Art nazis, but the Northside boys drove them away with water pistols and a supersoaker. The southsiders escaped the water deluge, Jude, Mark W and Jule (ian) the main culprits.

Shane eventually got cross and stamped his bunny slippers and confiscated the water devices)

The St. Kilda set were tres foul and yes the Northside boys really did beat them up. We cleared them off the deck quick and they retreated to down stairs. Then when they tried to come upstairs again, we got them again, until they decided to head for pastures more fitting to their station.

Mark W said the St Kilda boys were looking for a Northside pass/entry, but he wasn't at all sure that we wanted any of them.

Life’s too short to be taken with your own stylishness! Ah the innocence of youth. In a lot of ways it's such a shame that we have to grow up - and take responsibilities for our actions. Boys are boys are boys all the generations threw.

D and Sebastian and I were the last to leave – after 3am.

I was smashed when I got home.

christian


It was midday by the time I got myself organised to leave the house. I feigned a slow start from drinking too much, but really I was up early.

I got a car spot directly outside the back of the building. Lovely! I worked for a few hours, but with the combination of heat due to no air-conditioning and Jason’s hardcore music, I was less inclined to stay much longer.

Then it was a quick left into King Street and a left off Kingsway and off to mum’s. I mowed the lawn and had a snooze on her bed. Lovely.

Then it was off to Manny’s and The Day After Tomorrow and then home by 10pm. Lovely.


Josh

listen here you little bitch!

I’m not going to tell you again! One day soon, due to your lackadaisical attitude, when you least expect it, perhaps when you are lost in the world of funny hats, a big hand is going to come out of nowhere and SLAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

christian

 

No comments: