Monday, April 04, 2005

Love is in the Air

Manny called. He apologised for not calling, but he’s been seeing someone for the last few weeks. I told him that I had already worked it out. He asked me if I was upset by it and I said no I think it’s kind of cool. And I do.

He said it was good with this other guy, whose name is John. Blond with blue eyes, twenty nine. Skinny. Manny said John wasn’t his soul mate, more like his twin. He says it’s like he’s looking at himself. John can’t read very well, neither can Manny. He said they both carry on like idiots the same.

He knows all about me. Manny said to him, so you don’t mind if I had sex with Christian.

It won’t bother me now, he said. But if we stayed together for a long time, it might bother me then.

Manny said it was “in love” like he was with Michael. He couldn’t be “in love” like he can with me. It was more like a great friendship.

The sex isn’t red-hot like it should be in the first two weeks of any relationship, he said. Not like me and you.

He thanked me for understanding. You know what they are like, they don’t last, he said. He laughed his sexy laugh. I better go, as I’m laying in bed and I’m getting a hard-on. You can call me you know... hey?

Sure, I said.


No comments: