Thursday, April 07, 2005

Sunny Thursday... I Know What I'd Be Having With My Coffee

Tom left some dope in a plastic bag on my keyboard, for when I got up. I checked my emails and sent him a thank you. I wasn’t out, but he has been smoking a lot of my dope lately. I haven’t minded, but he has.

SMS. 9.03. Can’t make it 2nite! I am working late ugh! – Rachel


On my keyboard
How lovely.
christian


Is it Friday yet? Surely, it must be Friday? No? Tomorrow? Oh?
christian


Miss!
How are you this fine day?
Did you receive my present?
xT


Indeedie! Miss! (But I have sent you an email about it already) The present was lovely.
I was just on the cusp of nodd when you sms'd me last night. I told myself to get up, but I was so comfortable and sleep was already licking me on the ear. So i guess I didn't.
I'm good. I had a whole lot of old slides printed, but they didn't do a good job, seres me right for going to a 1 hour photo shop.
I might want you to scan them for me, if you would.
How are you?
christian


I'm good Miss, but I don't think I can scan slides?
I can check but I am almost certain I cant.
xT


And I quote... I had a whole lot of old slides printed...
christian


you want the crappy prints scanned?
Tom


miss lofty one
Tom


They are okay, just the colour is a bit iffy. It's because they are twenty five years old.
christian


I'm not tall enough for that description
christian


the lofty refers to the.. "and I quoteth"... et al.
D cancelled my hair she's crippled again the cow, sciatica or somethin
Tom


Yes... I knew what you meant.
christian


off now see u at yr place tonight J
Tom


That will be lovely!
christian


And, as I saw you needed it, I thought it might be my turn to buy coffee. Alas (and alack), they were out of Columbia, so I bought a Costa Rica/Peruvian blend!
Begads!
It is brewing now I hope it’s lovely!
Tom


Lovely. Lovely indeed!
I know what I'd be having with my coffee!
christian


yes well i have the docs at 3.30 so i have resisted
Tom


Don't be afraid!
christian


but i am!
the coffee is nice
i will have with it when i get home
Tom


Shouldn't you be in the waiting room?
christian


Miss!
I arrive at the appointed time, not a minute early, not a minute late.
I have my antibiotics and steroids, but alack! no disabled parking permit – I need to go to the council to get the form apparently!
xT


I'm hangin out!... well, you know what I'm hanging out for…
christian


ahh just as I was asking, here is the answer, i wasn't sure if you were "out."
Tom

I spoke to Manny as I walked home. He’s ditching the other guy, he wants sex, like we have it. He’s horny, he wants my hands down his pants. I said I’d pay for a taxi home, if he came over. (I should stop doing that. Them Greeks!)

Tom was home when I got home. He borrowed a ¼ of a trip to go to the sauna for a root. He’d just got ecstasy from Kim.

Aby and I watched “The Great Race” which I love and then it was off to bed.

No comments: