Tuesday, April 26, 2005

The Sun is Shining Over Bondi Beach

SMS. 16.29. Hi out between 7.15pm and 8.45pm – Jill
SMS. 16.31. U call me then – christian
SMS. 16.31. Ok – Jill


Miss.
HOw are you?
Well in Sunny Melbourne I hope.
The sun is shining over Bondi Beach and soon I shall go for a swim.
I've had a lovely Sydney holiday with just a little bit of trash thrown in.  I'm leaving the city with two couples smiling behind me, I think.
Well, one couple at least, I doubt whether the other couple will be smiling seeing as it's Tuesday and all.
Are you doing anything Thursday evening Miss.
Perhaps I could come over !
xT


Well yes, I'm good.
Smoking ciggies instead of dope, which can only be a... thing.
The wedding on the weekend was Angelo Odante brother, Angelo who used to go out with Anthony. He's dead, killed in a car accident, after an argument with his old queen lover, he took off down a windy road and drove into a tree in Townsville.
All the family love him, apparently, but all the queens present were not forgiving. Silently scathing! (Filthy old, ugly bitch, you did it to him!)
And the news on Anthony is that on his bad days he doesn't speak instead opting to write down all of his answers to questions asked. I heard a vague mention of schizophrenia, but can't be sure.
But I did manage to break my two year heart pinned to the lovely Manny soloness, with a very handsome boy named Dean. I'm not sure how old he was, but he'd just finished uni – bio-medical science, or some such rubbish. He won't be getting a return visit though, too much of the starfish chubber in him, I'm afraid! But he certainly had potential – even if, I assume, he came in under my age limit.
So yes, I'm well and happy and quite clear-headed, who'd have thought? I'm enjoying the glorious weather down here, blue skies and sunshine every day.
christian

SMS. 18.31. Where r u staying in Sydney? – Rachel
SMS. 18.32. Fuck knows! – christian
SMS. 18.42. LOVE it, we’ll sleep on the streets & see what happens along the way. Failing that Elly’s – Rachel
SMS. 18.45. I’ve had a problem on the streets of Sydney, so I’m not afraid. But Jill? – christian
SMS. 18.45. Could be ugly… – Rachel
SMS. 19.43. (Jill) If u r out, come over here afterwards and we’ll book together – christian
SMS. 19.51. (Rachel) Should read… I’ve never had a problem on the streets of Sydney…but Jill? No sex would leave you cold and alone in Sydney town! – christian

No comments: