Sunday, April 10, 2005

A Lazy Tab of Acid

Tom and Lou stayed the night, after going to The Market and taking E’s. Perhaps, I’ll go hang around the bathroom in the hope of catching Lou in his jocks. I wouldn’t mind seeing the smooth skin of Lou’s stomach sliding down into his pubes, under the elastic around his waist.

Lou’s had a night of drugs. I think it’s time for a bit of crotch watching. Just for fun – he may not even be here – just to see his reaction.

Lou had all ready left.

Tom went to his mother’s 65th

SMS. 12.39. Hey Guido, I want to drop down and see you. Is that possible? – christian
SMS. 13.03. Yes! – Guido
SMS. 14.07. Oh joy, The Village Green – Tom
SMS. 14.09. Hmmm acid and the sauna perhaps… – Tom
SMS. 14.17. (Guido) I might come down soon – christian

I went to Guido’s when I ran out of dope. Tom arrived there.

Tom and I took acid, me a quarter, Tom a half. Ah, a lazy tab of acid on a Sunday afternoon.

Tom, Aby and I lazed on the couches and talked.

SMS. 18.14. One week to go. Can’t wait to see you – Lauri
SMS. 18.17. Big smile – christian

We watched X-factor. We watched a doc on fossils. Tom went to the sauna. I went to bed.

No comments: