Wednesday, April 06, 2005

The One With The Previously Soaked In Glow-In-The-Dark Liquid Crotch Was The Winner

Tom
When you said “How’s the sex buddy” I thought you were talking about Manny?
Scotpecs? He went psycho on me one day, because I’d agreed to meet him, on the proviso that I got the assignment done that I was doing. Which I didn’t and he thought I’d stood him up. Boy, did he carry on. Not the most stable apple in the barrel that one, that’s what I guess. Plenty of childhood trauma.
christian


Goodness me, did you happen to watch Rove last night. I kind of wish I'd taped it now. They asked for able-bodied men to go to Olympic Park to run naked across the grass to a collection of new undies, which they had to put on and run back across the grass, in some kind of underpants promotion. I tell ya, it was as though all the gyms in the area emptied out. All the boys seemed to be young, they all seemed to be excited and many of them were quite happy to flash their lot on national television. It was hot, I tell ya! The one with the previously soaked in glow-in-the-dark liquid crotch was the winner. So, of course, they had to inspect all the participants crotches in the end to find the winner.
christian


Morning Miss
Yes I did see that as a matter of fact.
$5000 for a short night's work isn't bad pay at all!
Now tis another Sunny Wednesday. 
I am seeing Marimba this arvo, though I don't really feel like it today. I suppose it's the times one doesn't want counselling/healing that one really should, perhaps.
I am ever so slightly grumpy, but hopefully that will lift.  I feel asleep in the sun yesterday and got a bit pink.
Anyways, I hope you have a good day Miss.
I'm doing doctors and haircuts tomorrow, not to mention visiting Mark W and Shane, so I shall see you tomorrow evening at your lovely house.
Oh god, I can't wait for me to have my own lovely house!
xTom


Didn't you think that some of those boys were quite excited by the whole proceedings? Well, it got my attention. I think I need a visit from Manny!
Mark W, Shane, my place? It's only Thursday.
christian


Which boys?
Tom


When they were being lined up to be inspected?
christian


ahh right the rove boyz – with you now Miss
what now about only thursday?
docs
hair
Shane and Mark W
pay day
all go together for me
Tom


That just seems to be a list, which would add up to misbehaving?
christian


list?
what list?
the doctor, hair, Shane, and lou coming to town list?
absolutely miss!
or it shall be the slap D list!!!
Tom


Miss.
I *was* talking about Manny with the buddy comment!
As for Scottpecs, well yes I have gathered he is a tad crazy.  I asked him if he were fat.
He ho-ed and humm-ed, ahh-ed and umm-ed, and eventually said "Well, I'm not as cut in my pix".
Look, he seems like a good looking boy, really he does, but why oh why do people have these webs of deceit happening?
If 1973 was your best year, surely one could just say that?
Anyway, as for being "unbalanced", I was chatting to him, and needed to go rather quickly – 6Ft Under on Foxtel don't you know.
Anyways, I returned to find about 10 messages from him hoping, nay begging, that he didn't offend me.
Offend me how, I wondered, pray tell.  I was the one who split quickly after all.
He asked me to come over, I didn’t have a car.
I said (knowing that they NEVER will come to Dingley) come over he and he couldn't because he had too much to drink – this was before noon mind you.
Then there was the "I'm not fat, just not cut" bit, then a phone call – oh my goodness Christian, he's queenier than anyone we know, that’s for sure – and before I knew it I had blocked his profile, deleted his phone number and turned off my computer.
Who said an afternoon in Dingley was boring?!
*slap*
Tom


Yes, that's pretty much how it went with me. I said I had to finish an assignment before I could possibly consider hooking-up. I didn't finish it and when I logged back in there was a deluge of messages all having a go at me!
christian


Eeeeeeek,
He's a freeeeeeek!
Now I am thinking whether I should call Shane and see if the shop is open tonight...
And also D to see if he remembers he is meant to be shopping for moi!
I saw Jude today and picked up some acid woohoo.
I think I am going to be ever so slightly shop soiled for Mum's 65th on Sunday arvo, but ya get that sometimes.
Hmmm wot to do, wot to do...
Tom


Red fish, blue fish, green fish, two fish.
I took the mull bowl and went to bed. I thought The Great Race was on, but I was a day early. Tom dropped in late…

SMS. 22.48. Wanna joint? Downstairs, I am – Tom

…but I’d committed to sleep by then, I was comfortable. I didn’t stir.

No comments: