Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Sunny Wednesday

Morning Miss.
It must be getting near your deadline surely?
How are you today?
xT


Deadline today, missy. "This is it!" Dancing shoes, hat and cane – but I guess I'd most likely be singing sodomy!
I'm good, how are you?
christian


I'm good too.
Off to try a local gym.
Then healing.
Then your place I think J
Tom


Local gym... you could find your self a boyfriend. Wouldn't that be a turn up for the books?
I think I fell in love three times walking to work. Ce La Vie!
Heal good.
christian


Ta.
I'll see you when you get home
mwah
Tom


I could see you going out with a Dingley boy. Ross. Blond hair blue eyes, natch. Goes to the local gym. Plays football for Frankston. And he loves Tom. I'll wave my wand, missy. Swoosh! Swoosh!
christian


Why, thank you!
I shall report back!
Tom


Beach House Gym is not the one for me – no cute boyz.
Was lovely to have a proper workout though!
xT


Where are you going next? I'll throw all my energies behind a boyfriend at your next port of call!
christian


It's time you had a boyfriend, miss? I haven't been taking this seriously enough. Time to act. Blond hair, blue eyes, ute, plays footy, loves his mum, doesn't touch you know what's? Is smart, funny, handsome and kind. How hard can it be?
Putting all my energies into it now.
christian


Next is Healthlink in Dingley – Friday morning I think.
Tom


Healthlink, Friday! Healthlink, Friday! Healthlink, Friday! Healthlink, Friday! Healthlink, Friday! Healthlink, Friday! Healthlink, Friday! Healthlink, Friday!
Spin around, do a dance!
Healthlink, Friday! Healthlink, Friday! Healthlink, Friday! Healthlink, Friday! Healthlink, Friday! Healthlink, Friday! Healthlink, Friday! Healthlink, Friday!
christian


Gee you sure are chirpy Miss.
Good for you!
Tom


Something about love... or the potential of it, it makes me smile.
Now about your new boyfriend...
christian


Beck and I worked until late. I got a fortune cookie on my way home.
“All your had work will soon pay off.”

It’s funny how I’ve always said that I like Aby as a house-mate, and yet she is the one who was diagnosed as psychotic.
She went to the Centrelink social worker and put in her best effort to get out of looking for work while on the dole and they ended up calling the CAT team and get a psychiatrist.
Maybe, she is just a good little actress.
She told them she heard voices speaking to her… which, apparently, was her step too far.
I think it is funny!

No comments: