Thursday, April 21, 2005

So Called Hello





Hello
Josh


A little voice, so alone, so lonely, so small – tippy tappying away into the nothingness, oblivion... did fair break my heart when I read it.
Christian


Christian, you have NO HEART...
Write a note on your hand:  I will pay (more) attention.
Stop being so depressed by the way. If you're smoking too much (it's supposed to be fun or relaxing not getting you through the day), well, smoke less. But you know that Betty. Because you, er, keep mentioning it – are you worried? If so, then take some steps.
By the way – it's fine being (sham) cynical – it warms the cockles of my heart. We all know, via Betty la Bobo and puppy dogs and rain and great hunks of spunk that you are really a softy (push over, er, at times) at heart, even if you haven't got one. However, keep it up – it keeps us amused.
As for forgetting about me, what can I say?  Am I NOT important and the be all and end all of your puny existence over there in Liberal Land.  Not? My God.
I remain your moliest Mole,
Josh Mole


No, no, I do have a heart. I’ve had it scientifically checkout. It’s there. Have no doubt. Boom, boom, boom.
You know Ethel; you can do anything at all, but don’t forget them. Jasus! Forget them and they get all hoy-paloy and nasty cats-bum and snarl and bite and turn their backs. Oh no, don’t ever make the mistake of forgetting them. Never forgiven. Never! Even if it was a huge mistake. Even if you’d rather die than leave them feeling as though they are appealing to the ether. They’ll have no words about heart-brokeness then. No siree Bob! They’ll never believe you after that that they are one of the five most important people in your life. Na. Not a chance! Too cross. Spun on the old heal and left by then. Make no mistakes.
In fact that’s a good motto for life, make no mistakes.
Depressed? Me? Moi? Miss, surely you jest. I haven’t been depressed since 1972. Look, Big Smile! No, no, far too happy to be depressed down here.
Smoke too much dope? Can you do that? Really. Who’d have thought? Gosh, you learn something every day, don’t ya Mabel.
Cynical? Soft? Push over? Surely you describe someone else. One of your many fliberty gibet others.
Oh come, come. Light of my life you surely are. One frigging mistake. Sheesh!
Now come on, you can do it… think lovely Christian fletcher. Lovely, lovely, Christian fletcher. Lovely, lovely, LOVERLY, Christian fletcher. See, you feel much better all ready.
christian

No comments: