Amy Thompson suggested that you should add a friend on Facebook...
Amy Thompson recently became friends with Perry Thompson and thinks you may know Perry too.
They are growing up when they involve you in their social life. Or is when they get involved in your social life. Friend’s kids.
We worked all day on the Bolago house and got it back together in time, finishing around 6pm.
I left Bolago around 6.30pm, after Luke told me Jeff was coming up. They don’t want me around when they have trade, despite Luke saying I didn’t have to leave when I told him I was going to, but who wants to feel like the extra prick at a three-way.
I cried on the way home because I wanted to stay at Bolago and not return to Melbourne. Suddenly, as I drove down the Caulder Hwy, I felt full of sadness returning to Melbourne. I wonder what that’s about?
It’s complicated. Relationships.
SMS. 18.43. (Tim & Nicholas) Sorry, I’m not sure I’m going to make it tonight. I’ll try. I’m still in the country. Long story, tell you when I see you – Christian
SMS. 19.20. That’s ok. C if u can x – Tim
I got home around 8pm. I lit a fire and watched teev with Shane and smoked pot a first for Shane for 4 weeks, or so, apparently.
Sebastian came over. He smoked pot too. I had told Shane earlier that Luke is thinking about entering MasterChef next year. Shane, of course told Sebastian Luke’s plan. Luke hates it when that happens. He hates the grape vine. It literally only took an hour, from me telling Shane, just in passing, as we watched the show, to Shane saying guess what to Sebastian. Luke so hates it when that happens. He hates the grapevine with a passion. He’s never been a city boy and he's still not used to city boy ways. And, it always seems to be me who does it to him. Doh!
We wondered if Luke would be eligible, as he essentially runs his own restaurant.
I think Shane is a little jealous of Mark and Luke. Envious, perhaps.
I stretched out on the couch and just sank into my freedom, my safe place.
No comments:
Post a Comment