Sunday, May 31, 2009

thepenisinhismouth?

Sunday, huh. A bit bonged over as they say. I love that expression even if I never smoke bongs. Oh, I smoke bongs with Nicholas, but he is the only one. I wonder if he is still talking to me for being a no show at his birthday?

Now, what to do today? I mustn't play Hearts when I'm supposed to be writing. I wonder how I get that deleted off my computer?

So, Sunday, hey?

The best cure for a bong-over is more joints. Everyone knows that.

Now, what to do today? I mustn't play Hearts when I'm supposed to be writing. I wonder how I get that deleted off my computer?


Subject: and how is lovely dovely Bolagoland?


(Josh)

Oh that pesky email. I haven’t finished it yet. Bad Christian! I’ll get right on to it. I’m fab. I’m back in Melb. Bolago was lovely. Blue skies. The weather is unseasonably warm, now there’s a surprise...

To tell you the truth, I’ve had a little hooch and I’m thinking cock.

(christian)



SMS. 14.25. Let’s test the way u think – thepenisinhismouth? Do u read ‘the pen is in his mouth?’ Nah me either – Shelly

SMS. 14.37. Nah, penis in mouth for me too. Made me think, I haven’t sucked a cock in months – christian

SMS. 14.38. U r so funny! x – Shelly

SMS. 15.00. (Shel) In fact, I might just go get me some now that you remind me  – christian

SMS. Go 4 it! – Shelly

SMS. 18.33. LOL... you are hysterical That’s all! – David

SMS. 18.36. Tanya The Red head... otherwise known as “is she still here?” says hi – David


No comments: