Sunday, May 23, 2010

Cough, Sniff

I've been to a funeral which seemed to go for a whole day, with the packed church, the garden party afterwards and the pub in Albert Park we all retreated to. A friend's kid brother messed up his insulin and fell asleep in his car after a party and didn't wake up. Forty two with a pregnant wife. Everybody adored him.

I went out dancing which seemed to go for a whole night, I think I was already coming down with something. The beautiful Nicholas turned twenty nine. We went to straight bars in Brunswick Street, because Tim won't take Nicholas to gay bars, in case someone tries to pick him up. We got refused entry to Twenty One because we were too intoxicated, so we went to Cape Live. There were alot of Aboriginals there, the boys were hot!

And now I've got a cold and feel like staying in bed for the rest of my life. I only got up for a cup of tea.

Later.


No comments: