Thursday, May 13, 2010

One More Coffee

Wow! Cold feet. I'm sure I can see my breath, as I exhale. Lottie was particularly confused on the phone last night, so today is shaping up to be a particular joy. So, don't stand around all morning with the central heating going, you've got things to do.

Just five more minutes, mum.

David used to put the heating on and go back to bed. I used to tell him off. It's Siberia, he'd reply. Shhh! I had cold feet, I had to.

Put your socks on Christian, now there's a good boy.

My mornings at home; quiet, peaceful, still. Just the gentle hum of the dishwasher as I lives are cleaned, ready to start again.

Don't go out without your jacket, darling.

A friend of Matt's is looking for somewhere to live, at least temporarily. His name is David and he's a nice gay boy just moved down here from Brisbane. Apparently, he's complaining about how expensive Melbourne is. What sort of heater shenanigans would we have with a boy from Queensland?

One more coffee, then I'll go.


No comments: