Sunday, January 02, 2011

Happy New Year

We went out after the fireworks, after the straight crowd. We headed to Nurse Betty and our tribe. Straight chicken and champagne can only cut it for so long, if you know what I mean.

Bang, whoosh, zip, ahhhhh! I think I'm okay. Oh, my goodness. What day is it? Did that just all happen? Oohh! Errrrr! My aching head.

I've got skin worn off places that shouldn't have skin worn off. Oh, you know, just in the interest of being friendly. He, he. I mean, I was only sharing skin cells with one person. There were lots of pretty boys at the party, and I guess I must have noticed to be writing this, but I didn't care.

I think I have to go and lie down. Quietly.

Happy New Year!


2 comments:

Bold oy! said...

Ouch - that sounds bad.
What happened? I hope you are OK!

FletcherBeaver said...

No, it was all good. He, he, he.