Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Don't You Love Being On Holidays

I was going to write something, I really was – how we watched the New Years fireworks from the bow of a boat, moored one boat bay from the barge that let off the fireworks in Victoria Harbour, spectacular! I should have taken photos, but I was lost in it all. We drank champagne, which isn't my drink, but it was New Years Eve, after all. Sam doesn't drink at all, except with my encouragement. I was going to write about how Sam took to, what you take when you go partying, with great gusto. I like seeing his monster come out. But, I spent the day on YouTube and whoosh, there goes 8 hours. Tom Cruise on Oprah spoofs, Dave Letterman, Bette Midler, Parkinson, Kenneth Williams... the funniest man ever...

Oh well, there's always tomorrow. 

Don't you love being on holidays.

... all the time eating Maltesers. I mean, who in their right mind gives you a kilo bucket of Maltesers for New Year’s Day? What do they think I'm going to do with those? Piff them over the fence at the noisy neighbours?

 

No comments: