Tuesday, June 05, 2012

The day Can Begin

It's cold, brrrr! Should I light a fire as soon as I get up? That is the question? The problem being that we go through a shit load of wood, if I start lighting fires with breakfast. The pile just disappears. Poof! But, of course, poofs like to be warm.

2 hours later…

Fire lit, the coals are now glowing golden.

Breakfast eaten. Muesli, toast, coffee.

The day can begin. Lovely. Of course, that means lunch, in all reality. Ha ha. (Lunch was Nasi Lemak in Lygon Street)

I don't have to work until next Tuesday. Next Tuesday. Yes, next Tuesday. Sam got a job, he starts Tuesday, too.

Oh, what to do until then?

I might go and throw sticks in the direction of the wood Nazis’ house. I wonder how long it would take him to dribble and shake?


No comments: