Friday, June 22, 2012

Fucken Rain

OMG! When is it ever going to stop raining? I have put off all the things I had to, er,  wanted to do this week, because of the incessant pitter pat of the rain falling down, and stayed in bed. Yeah, I know, I know, half an excse is all I need. Ha ha. But COME ON! now I need food, milk bread, fatty treats.

One of the two great truths of life, food.

And as if by some sort of celestial perverse pleasure, fuck you finger in the air, it just started to rain even heavier, just as I typed that. Really? Don't even get me started on the cold.

"Yeah, very funny Hewy. Global warming WILL fix you... er, eventually," I say out loud, my one finger extended to the sky.

My feet are freezing, my toes are blue, I'm sure, as I stand here in the kitchen on the cold tiles. (I must get my under floor heating fixed) Anyone would think it was the middle of winter, or something. Fuck it is cold.

Good morning world.


No comments: