Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Stupid, Stupid Me

Stupid me! I was trying to be just too clever, showing Mark, on skype, in Hanoi, the gravy we had made. As I tilted the far too shallow bowl towards my laptop's camera, it dribbled over the side and hit my keyboard. Kerplop! Now the u, I and n don't work so good – not at all when I first turn it on in the morning, even if they do warm up to working, kind of, after some use. I can't believe it, my best friend, how could I be so careless? Is that pathetic?

I've made an appointment at the Genius Bar for Saturday. Sam says he doesn't think they'll have it longer than a month.

A MONTH? I was wondering if they'd have it longer than a week?  I get nervous at the prospect of not having it for a day. I have separation issues, at the best of times. Although, I still have my PC, of course.

My first night without Sam and just when I felt like I was missing him too much, he bought food over after work, rice with duck, and we had a picnic in my bed. Not that he thought that the picnic in the bed was such a great idea, but I loved it.

I was in bed avoiding Shane because, quite frankly, he gives me the shits at the moment, which Sam thinks is stupid, especially when he wanted me to head down stairs to make him a green tea. Head tilt. Well, he bought the food.


No comments: