Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Buddy Sniffs My Arse

Buddy sniffs my arse whenever I fart. He gets his nose right up against my crack and sniffs, cleanly. The unconditional love of a dog. I guess, it means I am part of his dog pack. Well, I think I am a part of his dog pack, but I don't think him sniffing my farts is a sign, he sniffs any dogs arse.

Sam thinks it is disgusting. I tell him it is a bonding moment. Then he just gives me "that" look, the one that says, You are kidding me, aren't you? Tell me you are kidding. I keep a straight face and stare him down.

Buddy and I just look at each other. Then Buddy looks at Sam, his tongue out, oblivious. Buddy, not Sam.

I think it is funny, sure I do. Sam, not so much. I do it on purpose, to get a rise out of Sam, sure I do, but Sam knows that is what I am doing, so it doesn't matter. Ha ha.

No comments: