Friday, May 17, 2013

The Stupid Fat Cow Also Stank

Did I tell you that fat Elaine at Stupidity & Co has breath that stinks real bad? I think I forgot to mention that. So not only was she impossible to deal with, not only did she resist the good advice I was trying to impart with the intensity of a belligerent retarded child, she also smelt bad.

She wears those stretch nylon pants. And she has one of those arses that is big and round with the tinniest hint of a crack right at the bottom. You know the type, like a big circle with the tinniest line right at the bottom.

And halitosis.

Did you know the word halitosis, the name for the condition, was invented by Listerine. Actually, I just googled and it wasn't coined by Listerine, however the term was made popular by them.

I should take Elaine a bottle of Listerine in on June 12th when I am there next. What do you reckon?

Can you tell that I don't like her? Personal attacks are not beyond me when I don't like someone. I know, not very PC of me, bad Christian.

No comments: