Thursday, September 11, 2014

A Couple Of Disgruntled Militia With A Rocket Launcher




It poured with rain during the night and the atrium roof leaked. A wet floor was what greeted us first thing. BooHoo. What a way to start the day, with mops and buckets. 


Jude at work said he wished that I could stay at MMP. They think that I am much more fun than Cathy who I am replacing while she is in Europe on holidays

"Is there any way you can stay?" he asked. Isn’t he sweet, for a straight boy. 

None of the girls in the office really like Cathy. Three don't, one does. I work in an office of girls and Jude, of course. 

“All we need is a couple of disgruntled militia with a rocket launcher," I said. "And I’d be happy to stay.”

The girls in the office eyes widened noticeably and they all laughed nervously.

“Too soon?” I asked.

They laughed some more. We all laugh a lot. It is a fun environment. They say they never laugh when Cathy is in the office.


Sam and I walked to Woollies, after work. Sam did the shopping and I continued on for an hours walk. I’m getting to enjoy my hour walking.  I don’t want to speak too soon, though, hey.

My goal is to lose the nearly 5 kilos I have put on. Gotta keep on top of it, I think.

We ate Tomato soup for dinner.


David was talking about the new spiritual course he is doing. ‘Dancing With The Gods’, with his usual handful of sycophants, as he puts it. Actually, it is me who refers to them that way, one of the reasons I’m not allowed to be his friend on Facebook. 


No comments: