Sunday, September 28, 2014

Lick My Arse, Boy, I Made You Prime Minister

So, can you picture 83 year old Rupert Murdoch - I see black socks and a white singlet, pasty flaking skin, varicose veins outlining saggy skin - down on all fours, his ball sack hanging to his knees like spent elastic, with Tony Abbott dressed only in red speedos, pasty white skin, his back covered in patchy black hair, pulling his tiny dick, hanging from his budgie smugglers, as he slides his wet face repeatedly into the octogenarian's split beaver, as Rupert calls breathlessly, "Further in Tony, further in, I'm... I'm... I'm... nearly there." Pant pant pant. "Do to me what you have done to the Australian people, Tony!" Pant pant pant.


Maybe, I am the only one who can get that mental image? He, he, he, he. I find it cathartic, to tell you the truth.

No comments: