Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Who doesn't like a nice arse crack?

I followed a guy on my way home on a bike who had the most perfect bum crack, pretty and perfect. His jeans slid down enough and his shirt rode up enough to give a perfect window onto his love crack.

I never understand why people, often women as much as men, turn up their nose, or pull a face, or say such sight is disgusting. You can understand straight men and, I guess, gay men have a special, maybe unique, relationship with arse cracks, but, woman are supposed to fancy men's bums too. Aren't they?

I so wanted to grab him off his bike hold him by the cheeks and push him face first into the nature strip and slide my tongue inside him... lick his nature strip. I quite like hairy cracks, although I don't like too much hair covering his cheeks, certainly not long hair, a fine down is okay, I guess.

Have him bent over the bonnet of my car. It is a tricky position to get them in, but it is good when you do. Legs spread, back arched. A lasso and handcuffs, if necessary. Ha ha.

That's how pretty it was. Sliding his undies down. Rubbing my nose in his fur. Smelling the sweat. Tasting his scent. 2nd knuckle in deep, in depth.

I've always been an arse man.

Shake of the head. Back to the real world. Concentrate on the road, Christian. Both eyes on the road. He continued straight ahead, as I turned left.

The afternoon sun sparkled. The sky shone blue. Everybody was driving home. 

No comments: