Monday, September 29, 2014

How Do You Think Um, Harmonising The Polls Goes?

Abbott and his government were one of the most hated in Australian history after they had bought out their first budget. They'd fucked it up completely with their incompetence. So what do you think Abbott did it? How do you think it went? 

Do you think Abbott called up Lay.

"Ken, Ken, I'm… I’m… I’m having a little trouble in the po… po… polls."

"Yes, well, Tony it was that terrible budget you bought in."

"Ha a a a a a. I need a distraction, I need something to take my shitty budget off the… off the front page. You must have some of those loser, ah, er, mussos in your sights."

"Yes, Tony I do."

"Could you round a few up, make a show of it? Take a whole lot of your men. Make it a big ah… big ah… big ah… make it big."

"Yes, well, what about those new men I asked for?"

"Yes Ken, Ken, Ken, no ah, no ah, ah, problem. Anything you want."

"Okay, no problem, Tony. Do you need it this week?"

"Ah yes, ah yes, this week, yes. Good, we’re on life support. Ha a a a a. And ah, Ken, I reckon film it and we'll give it, give it straight to Rupert. I don’t want to have to rely on any of those lefty rat bag ABC Journos who are always squawking about transparency."

"I get my new men, Tony and you can consider it done."

"And Ken. Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah if you could kill one, that would make it all the more believable."

"No problem, you know how trigger happy the boys are with the excitement of them immanently getting new powers.”



“Ah good. Ha a a a a a.”

No comments: