Thursday, February 11, 2021

Thursday

Lately, I’ve been collecting DVDs instead of writing, not sure it’s a good trade, you know, collecting other people’s writing instead of making my own. A collection of other people’s writing, displayed visually.

What am I thinking? So much time, I guess, to write. But, writing is hard, and collecting is easy, especially for a Virgo, if you go in for that kind of thing. Collections. Gathering everything together in an orderly fashion. Very Virgoan. (You know, so they say)

There is always a distraction. Always. Is it ever going to be better than this? Get passed this? Can we all be somebody? Turn yourself out and smear your insides over the page. It is disembowelment, writing. Here, come view my entrails and please like them, I have arranged them the best way I know how.

Nyr. It's probably because it's Thursday?


No comments: