Thursday, August 31, 2023

Lying On The Couch

Day off, first of two. Normal weeks. Lovely. They are mine to do with as I like, as Sam works.

I lay on the couch for most of the day, watching YouTube. (Wasting my life) Bruno and I lay on the couch together. We just seem to fit together natually, he and I, except when he lies his face across mine, or until, of course, he pushes just enough for me to be hanging off the edge of couch enough for me to end up with pain in my shoulder.

I went and sniffed around a couple of opshops, my favourite thing, I said to myself I wouldn't, there must be more to life than that, but I did. Fuck it. I bought a Tropfest short film DVD for $1, I thought that was good value for 16 films. I love short films.

Ah, what else is there to do in life? I ask you? Nyr? What's better than lying on the couch? Activate your senses. Lush life. I watched some of the films.

I went for a walk with Bruno for an hour, early, got it over and done with. I thought a walk for an hour every day was good, but my spoil sport doctor said, 

"Well, not so good if you lie on the couch for the rest of the day."

Apparently, active all day, is preferable. Grrr!

Oh, well, what can you do?


No word from Josh Gale, my old friend who I have spoken to for 10 years, who I email 12 August on Facebook. 

Shame.

After I got over my reticence about messaging him, and messaged him, I was quite looking forward to a reply.

I wish I could find his email address, I've search, but I can't find it. I know I have it somewhere, as I am quite a hoarder with those things. I have had 3 laptops in that time - that seems like a lot - and some how his email wasn't copied across. I'm not sure why?


No comments: