Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Nothing To Do

Mid morning, I’m back at my desk and I have had no work. Really, nothing. I don't know if it's because I have become more efficient, or there is just less work. I guess it is the latter. Anyway, I hope they aren't counting key strokes on my computer, or whatever it is that they do, because they wouldn't be getting many from me, even though I am sitting at my home work desk all day. It makes me write, sitting there, I work on stuff like re-formatting my blog, but they wouldn't know that I am sitting there. Would it make any difference? Shrug.

We ate luxo instant noodles with fish pieces for lunch.

I have very little to do all day, so I played around with photos of street art turning them into art, which I like doing.

I call this one, Alien Regret




No comments: