Thursday, February 01, 2024

Passwords

I read about how people have simplistic passwords and that it is a problem with hackers. In this time, some people even still use password as a password. Or their DOB. Or people use the same password for every application, apparently that is a bad one.

I don’t get it? 

I love my passwords. When I have to make up a password, I make up sentences easily, it’s fun.

Here's just a few straight off the top of my head.

Jacks on crack so he gets a smack.

Auntie Lucy loves Lotus flowers.

Helena had hair cream on her hat.

Leroy lost his language in transit.

Bip Bop Diddly Dop


Passwords. Let you imagination run free.

If you have to add a number, just decide on a methodology. I usually add 39, that’s just my arbitrary number.

I employ certain mechanisms for remembering passwords, it’s not that hard.

It all just needs a little thought given to it, which I think we can ascertain from the recent reports people aren’t giving it.

And it's kind of important. People are funny, in the odd sense, not the humorous way.


No comments: