Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Bruno's Bits

My dog Bruno has big balls and a big dick. I'd never personally thought about them, but others do, clearly.


The straight guy’s comment on his balls.

"That's a decent set of balls he has on him, mate."

“Oh, um?”

or...

"Wow! He's got a nice set of nuts on him."

“What? Er?”


And the women comment on his dick.


"He'd make all those female bulldogs very happy, I'm sure." Laugh.

“Huh? Oh?

or...

"Do you breed with him?"

"Oh, no, he's a pet."

"Because he looks like he'd certainly get the job done." Big smile.

“What? I’m sorry… oh?”


I never know what to say to these comments. Well, I am used to it now, and I just laugh, now, but originally, I am pretty sure, I was kind of stunned into silence.

"What? Er? Um? Oh?" Kind of shocked, although maybe shocked is overstating it. Perplexed might say it better. I just thought it was too weird the first time it happened, but then it kept happening.

It still catches me off guard. And they invariably look so pleased with themselves.

It's just weird. Not really sure of the motivation. 


No comments: