Thursday, July 23, 2026

Almost Sunny Thursday





Sam leaves for the office at 8.20am.

Otto barks at a delivery guy in the street as we say good bye to Sam at the gate.

I come back inside and take up my position on the couch with my laptop.

Otto hops up on the couch next to me and rests his head on my knee with a big sigh, as if to say, well here we are, best we get comfortable for the day.

This is going to be my day, our day.

Home alone. Well, not exactly, Charlie is home still, but he hasn't got any thing on for the day, he doesn't generally wake up until late morning/midday, staying in bed doing what all 22 year males do.

I have to get my arse to the gym at some stage, but I will, I'll get that done too.

The sun is beginning to shine outside. The birds are singing.


No comments: