My day home on my own, my preferred state of being. I don't include Sam in that, of course, but it is his day in his office. I'm good on my own. Working away... on my blog as much as the work I am employed to do.
Charlie left early for parts unknown.
I went to the gym at 8.30am, and I am pretty sure I got my workout completed before Boris even signed in.
Since then, its been just me and Otto, sleeping soundly on the couch next to me in my study. Lovely Otto.
I'm playing a bit of Nancy Wilson, up loud. (I chuckle to myself, at the thought of Nancy Wilson's Naturally album being played at my funeral really loudly, no speeches, no speaking, everyone being directed to leave once it has finish playing, like my old mate Collin Butter's funeral which had loud music)
I went to the bakery and got food for lunch. A roll and a muffin.
The day is progressing very nicely, thank you very much.

No comments:
Post a Comment