Sam heads to the office early.
I light a fire immediately Sam has gone.
Just me and you today, I say to Otto.
Cough, cough, I hear.
Yes, you too, Milo.
I sit with my back to the fire. Otto slides in between my legs and lies down. Not really a sustainable position, but cute for now
I sit on the couch and re-write my old blog posts with Otto curled up on the couch next to me on one side, and Milo curled up on the couch on the other side. First time really that has ever happened. Brun could be a little bitch to Milo never letting him relax in the lounge room with us, and now Milo can. Otto is much more relaxed about him.
Funny really, as Brun was the most chilled out, laid back dog you'd ever meet, but not where Milo was concerned.

No comments:
Post a Comment