Sunday, July 26, 2026

Cosy Sunday





We cleaned the house, of course we did, it is Sunday and Sunday morning is cleaning day, sam is a stickler for that.

We ate lunch out in Carlton, on the tables on the street. It wasn't so warm, but it is winter in Melbourne, what do you expect, hey.

I ordered sweet corn soup and sweet tofu. I wasn't that hungry. Sam ordered fried chicken.

The first thing that happened was sweet tofu was delivered to the fat guy sitting next to us. I looked at Sam and then the fat boy, Sam looked at the fat boy, then raised his eye brows and looked at me.

Otto growled at the Panda guys, as he always does with guys on bikes wearng hiviz. That boy?

Then it was a leisurely walk back through the Carlton Gardens then home and closing the door on the worl.

Open fire. And screens, for us. I ate a packet of chips because I didn't eat much at lunch. And that was Sunday done.

We've binge watched Ride or Die.


No comments: