4.44am. I was up. (Well, I did fall asleep on the couch in front of the TV last night for three hours)
4.49am. Milo comes and cuddles up, first time in days since he got beaten up, I can only assume, by a new cat in the neighbourhood. Hopefully, whoever owns it will start keeping it inside at night so Milo can roam free without fear of violence perpetrated against him. Ha ha.
I generate AI images for my 2008 blog
5am. I go out and dump all the boxes Sam cleaned out of the cupboards yesterday afternoon into three street bins in the dark. I got rid of everything. His major collection of white Apple packing boxes, I never thought I’d see the day that he’d get rid of them, but his hall cupboard is literally packed to the roof.
He was looking for a suitcase as he is heading overseas in a few weeks to visit his family.
I empty the dishwasher.
I make coffee.
I continue generating AI images for my 2008 blog
8.20am. Sam is up.
8.25am. Otto was up.
Magpies sing outside. I love the magpies singing in the morning. It is my one beautiful memory of being sent to the country to my mad auntie Olive Joan and uncles farm, the wide open spaces in the morning and the magpie’s song.
I make Vegemite toast.
It was cleaning day, of course. So, we cleaned the house after breakfast, well, my breakfast, as Sam doesn’t eat breakfast.
12:35 pm. We take Otto for a walk.
12:52 pm. We’re at Rathdowne Street. The Sun is shining. The sky is blue. The gaggle stumbles across the lights on the green man. Last week, I was walking across this same crossing, typing my journal into my phone as I walked, and the first car waiting to turn left started to toot me, and when I looked up I think he was pointing at the lights and his watch, and when I laughed at him, he started to gesticulate even more wildly.
12:57pm. We’re in Lygon street eating Malaysian, 118 Lygon Street. It’s actually hot sitting in the sun. Excuse me while I take off my blue hoodie to show off my lilac t-shirt, unusual for me not to be wearing a black t-shirt. I just kind of grabbed it by mistake this morning and though, Oh, why not?
There are crowds of people, there’s a number of very cute boys (20 year olds, don’t get me wrong) amongst them, whose jocks you'd just peel down over their arses like chocolate wrappers and lick them out, just saying. Did I say that out loud? They are all sorts of noisy, it’s a circus.
1:04pm. There seems to be more people not fewer, the circus isn’t moving on, I guess, the sun brings them out. Sam tells me he thinks they are church people. You can usually tell church people by the dumb, deluded looks on their faces, I say. You know, the dumb smiles because they think they’ve got life sorted. All I see is dead eyes looking back at me. I guess I wouldn’t be licking their son’s arses then, well, not with their approval. Maybe, in a dark, secluded car park somewhere on the fringes, that what religious belief gives gay sons.
I ate Hainanese chicken rice, Sam ate Beef Rendang.
The authentic Malaysian restaurant was too mean to give us a take away container to give Otto water, so he had to make do with a small paper cup refilled continually.
Otto growled at the Pandas arriving to collect their food deliveries.
1:31pm. We’re walking home in the glorious sunshine. It’s actually a beautiful day the weather is just perfect spring.
It is a lovely day to meander through the gardens.
I continued generating AI images for my 2008 blog. Somehow, I got lost in generating images of sexy male angels in tights, that seemed to consume me for some time.
We started watching Young Sherlock again. Sam gives Otto his ball again, shutting off the fire with the screen. I’m disappointed how screwed up my imusic is again, now that Sam has given me his iPhone 16. He’ll give my iPhone 15 to his sister when he goes home. And he’ll buy a new iPhone later in the year when the new one is released, using his work iphone until then. That coupled with Otto incessantly pushing his ball into me, and my waning interest in Young Sherlock, I feel I got a bit crabby.
David calls me and tells me in conjunction with Chat GPT his major birthday in Switzerland email from a few days ago is just the beginning of his birthday festival, there will be teasers and updates each month, I assume until next June. Something, or other, will happen next month, then the month after that the theme will be announced, A Splash of Blue, In September the official invitation will be sent out, complete with booklet. Then I think after that there will be instructions, and recommendations and updates, I think, every month for a year.
I’d really lost interest after the mention of the first update.
I fell asleep on the couch.
11pm. Sam woke me to go to bed.

No comments:
Post a Comment