Wednesday, July 22, 2026

Slack Wednesday





I'm working from home, it's just me and Otto. Sam is upstairs, of course. It is the last day of my working week, you have to love that.

I was up early. I signed into work at 6am. I had everything I had to do done by 9am, effectively. Just about.

And now I have had the rest of the day to myself.

Boris is busy with the temp, no doubt, cramming all she needs to know in before Boris FO OS.

You've gotta love working from home.

Truthfully, on balance, they get more hours out of me, not fewer. But, because I get up early and start really early, I can plan out my days better. It's good. The company wins, not loses.

Some days, you just get it easy. It happens in the office too, but at least at home, I don't have to pretend to be busy. I can re-write my blog freely. Ha ha.

In the afternoon, I took Otto for a walk.


No comments: