It was 2 degrees this morning. Cold, cold, cold. In fact the coldest morning of the year.
Okay, I'm cold. I'm really fucken cold. It's cold. My feet are like ice all morning. It's cold. The sun comes out mid morning. It's still bloody cold. I don't warm up, not at all.
We have a cooked lunch, it doesn't help.
It's not until we take Otto for a walk early afternoon that I even feel the warmth of the sun.
1:50pm. we take Otto for a walk
The sun is shining, it’s nice to feel the warmth of the sun on my skin. It is the first time I have felt warm all day.
2pm. We cross Brunswick Street. There’s an Ed Sheeran look alike coming from the other direction. I swear he looked just like him. I wanted to take a photo
We go to the Carlton Gardens and walk around the park once, right around the perimeter.
2:30pm. We’re in chemist warehouse in Brunswick Street Sam stocks up on nonsense medicine for his cousin’s overseas which he will take them next week.
Suddenly, I felt weak and had to go and sit down. I think it’s my stupid low blood sugar thing, damn it’s annoying. I didn't eat much lunch, I wasn't that hungry, I just had to have something, no big deal really.
I get a protein drink on the way out that is so heavily sweetened with artificial sweetener that it’s kind of revolting. 100% sugar-free, but 100% Aspartame.
3pm. We’re home.
Susanto goes to the supermarket. He comes home with cheese cake and oranges. I have an orange, possibly my favourite fruit, while I make tea.
We drink tea and eat cheese cake.
I watch YouTube.
I fall asleep on the couch.
I wake up at dusk and light an open fire.
The misery news hour comes on.

No comments:
Post a Comment