Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Wednesday Home Alone





I worked at home all day on my own, just me and Otto.

Sam took a sick day on Tuesday, but had to go to the office today, as all his collegues were eager for him to help/answer questions, whatever.

Charlie left for wherever Charlie goes at 9am. Oh, yes, I should know, of course I should, but I don't. Charlie is very short on details for anything he is doing.

It was an easy day for me, despite having to pull everything together for the month.

I chatted to Max the temp, she likes to chat. She's nice though, don't get me wrong. We talked about our work history and family history.

Since I started early, I'd finished everything by about 2.30pm, so I took Otto for a walk, in the glorious sunshine under a cloudless blue sky.

As I have said many times before, you have got to love working from home.

We got back at 3.30pm and I signed out of work.

That was it, that was Wednesday. It's about the best you can hope for on a Wednesday.


No comments: