I keep wondering what attracts voters to far right candidates? I always try to get to the bottom of what it is they are attracted to with these conservative Polies. And I don’t know, I keep coming back to the thing that they all have in common, which is racism. Is that why the dumb people are attracted to these far right people, is that the racist element in our society that is voting for politicians that will do something about all the people ‘who aren’t like them’?
I have to wonder if this is why all the 'anti' political commentary is so effective with conservative voters, because they see politicians who are gonna do something about all those people ‘who aren’t like them’.
I never really understand why there are people in society who don’t want people around them ‘who aren’t like them’. I love it. I love all sorts of different people around me, with different ideas, and different cultures, and different beliefs. I think it’s what makes life interesting.
So, is it just the dumb, poor, uneducated people who don’t want people around them, 'who aren’t like them' because they don’t have the skills to deal with that sort of thing? I don’t know, that sounds too simplistic, but the people who vote for the Great Orange Turd, the redheaded bitch from Queensland, and the Lizard Farage, I can’t see another reason that unite them
The one thing these voters do seem to agree on is that that preferred candidate says it like it is? But do they, actually, listen to what these candidates say? I can’t help but think that is just code for racism.
Of course, the other thing that unities them is that they’re only interested in themselves, which seems to be the prevailing thoughts of society today. So, they don’t care about anyone 'who isn’t like them', in fact, anyone 'who isn’t like them', I presume, makes them fearful.
The thing that the politicians these right wing voters are voting for having in common is that they all lie. The redhead a bitch from Queensland lies through a back teeth. The Great Orange Turd never tells the truth, ever. And the most surprising one was the Lizard Farage, he lied all about Brexit and yet the dumb people still voted him in. That’s why I called them the dumb people. The redhaired bitch from Queensland has been in politics for 30 years and she’s never done one single thing, other than ingratiate herself. And the Lizard Farage is slipperier than a bucket of eels.
Max, the temp, calls, during the our initial general chit chat, she says she occasionally looks at ABC and SBS, but not for their politics, never for their politics.
A bit later in the conversation, we're talking about what we watch on YouTube, I said I watch American Political news on YouTube – she said she did too – because I can’t quite believe Donald Trump is in power.
“Oh no, I have no problem with him in power. I have no problem with that.”
Oh?
I always find it interesting that the ‘conservatives’ voting for far right politicians are very strident in their belief in far right polies.
She had to state definitely that she wasn’t into the politics of ABC and SBS.
Really? I didn’t ask.
What is the politics of ABC and SBS? (you know, other than the propaganda the Murdoch minions spread so their exalted leader can get rid of it and take the market share)
Is it because they are trying to convince themselves?
(or is it because they are stupid and somehow have managed to latch onto the only politician that supports their racist ideas? I don't really know)
And she has absolutely no problem with Donald Trump being in power.
You know, I wanted to ask what it was that she liked about him? But I didn’t.
It crossed my mind to ask her if she was going to vote for Pauline Hanson? But I didn’t. (I think I know the answer)
I’m always fascinated to ask what it is they like about the worst people in the world in power they are supporting. I never seem to get a straight answer.

No comments:
Post a Comment