I start early.
I seem to deal with work OCD cases all morning, who want their i's dotted, and their t's crossed, just for the sake of it.
I find myself trolling HR. To make the time pass.
Fuck it! I think late morning.
11:45am. I’m driving to Guidos
You seriously didn’t think, did you?
12:10pm. I’m home.
I finish all my work. The focus is great, harness whenever you can. Hone in, Consentrate. Just get it done. You have to get it done.
I have several chats with Max.
Rolling Stones Undercover.
2:15 pm. Signs out of work. What the hell, everything was done. I sent all my work to Max, so she has it all
I light a fire.
It fixed my sore knee. I knew it would. See, purely medicinal.
3pm. Throw up in the kitchen sink like a fucken amateur. That was a surprise.
3:15pm. smashed on the couch, with Otto.
3:30pm. This was a huge mistake. He giggles nervously to himself.
3:45pm. Goat’s Head Soup
Angie is a masterpiece
The killing of Georgie is a masterpiece.
That One Direction guy's song. Sign of the Times
Someone Saved My Life tonight
Life on Mars
Major Tom
Joni Mitchell Blue album.
Lucy Jordan.
Killer Queen
The late afternoon sun shines in the French Doors so beautifully, rich like honey.
I'm as comfy as a lamb.
Tenement Funster
No comments:
Post a Comment