Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Please Get Me in Contact With That Hot Stud Christian Fletcher

artcunt@iprimus.com.au
-;From: Chris silverman
-;To: Josh Aust
-;Subject: hi from christos
-;Hi josh,
-;How are u and Uli? this is Christos here from my new email address.
-;I am sending u this email from my new address: Unit 29, 10A Chapel
-;Street, ST Kilda East, Vic 3183. Tel: (03) 95551298.
-; Please get me in contact with that hot stud Christian Fletcher as OI want to suck him dry I have always been hot for him and it has only been your honest advice, which I have always appreciated that he doesn't like Greeks or italians or wogs but actually finds underage effeminates that which whips his stick that hás held me back, but if, as you say, he takes it like a chook well my 25cm Greek rocket is the thing for him even if I just stand there and don't do anything and actually fall asleep on nubile hot dudes who are doing friendly things with both our front and back bottoms but I'm a hell of a stud and this ain't no fabrication (ach du lieber Himmel, I mean you big fat giros putannah – is that Greek? eds).
-; Nevertheless, call me hotstuff about my best mate Josh Gale's Grandfather's tools (not that kind) and I'll blow you, er we can work something out. Remember, I have no hair and it would be very cruel to show me this – somehow this is something I just know.
-;I'm waiting for it,
-;Er, Christos Sophou, so to speak

No comments: